Friday 2 January 2015

"Did you hang-a my picture on your wall?"

It's been a while. Did you miss me, dear and loyal reader, or was your interweb down as well? Without giving too much away, no desire to besmirch etc etc, but a tad peeved with my supplier. Let's call them "earth" to maintain their anonymity, but the signal has been dodgy for ages, precariously teetering on the brink of non-existant, bar the occasional totter whenever I get through to their eumpemistically entitled helpline. And with all the usual Xmas hoo-ha, not at work to moonlight. Mind you, I missed my last couple of gigs for the year, so very little to write about anyway. (Can you believe I even got out my sickbed and pressed my staprests for Any Trouble only to discover they were the night before?)
So they tell me it's 2015. Afteword is still down, so this phoenix has to keep on rising a while yet, one flag in a sea of similar, the bereft beardy bloggers of blighty, all having to put their own show on here right now, or otherwise resort to faecebook and it's various charms.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment